1. The controller of personal data is Roller Äritarkvara OÜ (Tallinn, Tulika tn 18-5, 10613, tel +372 687 1400, email firstname.lastname@example.org, registry code 12235464).
2. The processing of personal data is subject to the legislation of Estonia.
3. The controller collects the following personal information: name, address, phone number, e-mail and purchase history.
4. Personal data is collected for the following purposes: to make purchase analyses, to sell goods and provide services, to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors, to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on the Site.
We use automatically collected information through cookies and tracking technology (Google Analytics and Hotjar) to: personalise our Service, provide customised advertisements, analyze the effectiveness of third-party marketing activities, monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as number of visitors,and track your entries. The Following Types of Cookies Are Used in the Site:
- strictly necessary/essential cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- functionality cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- behaviourally targeted advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
6. Personal data transmitted to the controller is protected and treated as confidential information.
7. We will not intentionally disclose the Personal Data that we collect or store on the Service to third parties without the consent of the applicable Client.
8. The data communication between the client and the banks and the card payment center is encrypted. We don't have access to client confidential bank and payment card requisitions.
9. The customer has the right to get information and check his/her personal data. To get information and to check his/her personal data, the client should send a written application to email@example.com.
10. The client can at any time cancel the offers and newsletters by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The client can at any time check his/her personal information by sending an email to email@example.com. In order to delete personal information collected, the client shall submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The deadline for maintaining client’s personal data is five years from the last purchase.